REGULATOR MSA 710289 GAS MISER
- The Gas Miser Regulator is the most advanced, yet simple to use calibration gas delivery system available
- Made of nickel plated brass and polished aluminum (especially important for reactive gases), the Gas Miser Regulator can supply gas flow from 0.1 lpm to 3.0 lpm. But that is only the beginning. Designed for use with any MSA Model PR Calibration Cylinder except chlorine and ammonia, the Gas Miser Regulator features an automatic on/off valve that releases gas only on demand
- So only the needed amound of gas is delivered automatically
- When the calibration is complete, the Gas Miser Regulator shuts off automatically. And, for user convenience, the regulator can stay connected to the cylinder where it remains in a steady state, making it ideal for such fixed installations such as work benches and calibration stations
- The Gas Miser Regulator also eliminates the need to change regulators to accommodate different instruments or flow rates. So it's not only intelligent, it's cost efficient too. Supplied with calibration tubing and special fitting
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 in|
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.