MSA 10116926 ALTAIR5X MULTIGAS DETECTOR W/ BUILT IN PUMP
- Detects combustible gases in LEL and/or volume percentage range, oxygen, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide
- Rugged overmolded polycarbonate housing provides unsurpassed durability, including ability to survive 10-ft. (3m) drop; IP65-certified.
- Field-proven integral pump provides consistent gas flow, eliminating concerns of externally-attached components.
- High performance XCell Sensors last longer:
Typical life greater than 4 years for combustible, O2, CO/H2S sensors.
- Most sensor response and clear times <15 seconds.
Less calibration gas used:
Requires about half of test gas typically used for calibration and bump tests.
Rapid bump test gives results in less than 10 seconds for most common sensor configurations.
Span calibration time of 60 seconds for most common sensor configurations.
- MotionAlert feature option tells others that user has become immobile.
- InstantAlert feature provides manual alarm to alert others as to a potentially hazardous situation.
- Large buttons and bright display provide easy operation, even when users wear gloves.
- Exclusive end-of-sensor warning cautions users when unit's sensor nears end-of-life.
- Versatile MSA Link? Software allows users to transmit data to a computer.
- Compatible with GALAXY? GX2 Test System and MSA Link Pro Software for fleet management.
- Wireless bluetooth included standard.
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 4 in|
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.