MSA 475407 SKULLGARD HARD HAT NATURAL TAN W/ FAS-TRAC III SUSPENSION
- Designed to offer outstanding protection in hot and dangerous industries, the Skullgard Protective Hat sets the standard for environments such as steel mills. Skullgard helmets have been tested to radiant heat loads producing temperatures up to, but not exceeding, 350F.
- Fas-Trac Suspension (Ratchet)
- Features heavy-duty construction for use as head protection in steel mills and other heavy industries where elevated temperatures are common
- SEI Certified and meets or exceeds the applicable requirements for a Type 1 helmet (top impact) as outlined in ANSI Z89.1 2003, Class G (electrical-low voltage)
- WARNING: Do not mix suspension and helmet sizes
- Market(s): Steel mills, welding, construction, open-pit mining, oil/gas/petrochemical
refineries, rubber manufacturing, steam tunnels
Shell Material: Phenolic
Available Styles: Non-slotted Cap, Non-slotted Full-Brim Hat,
and Non-Slotted Cap or Hat w/ lamp bracket and cord holder
Hat: Standard (61⁄2 – 8")
Standards: ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 (Class G)
Requirements for • Reverse donning
Customization: Imprinting and striping available. Imprinting location on Skullgard helmets limited to the front only.
A minimum order quantity of 16 Skullgard helmets of the same color, style and suspension selection is required
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 8 in|
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.