MSA 815357 GMC ADVANTAGE RESPIRATOR CARTRIDGE
- Filter cartridges protect against dusts, particles and mists
- Chemical cartridges protect against gases and vapors
- Combination cartridges deliver protection from both particulate and gaseous contaminantS
- All cartridges are interchangeable between the Advantage 200 and 1000 respirators and are color-coded
- Most are incinerable
- Designed for easy installation, Advantage cartridges use the latest bayonet-style mounting design
- Featuring a low lug height and lead-in connectors, the cartridges lock into place with a single twist
- An advanced engineering design makes negative pressure fit-testing easier to perform
- The complete Advantage line of particulate, chemical and combination cartridges are approved under 42 CFR Part 84. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requires fit tests to ensure proper fit for workers who use respirators
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.