Nail-In Anchor 3/16" x 7/8"
3/16″ x 7/8″ ZAMAC Nail-In Mushroom Head Anchors
ZAMAC NAILIN® MUSHROOM HEAD WITH CARBON STEEL NAILIN NAIL ANCHOR
The Zamac Nailin is a nail drive anchor which has a body formed from Zamac alloy. Drive nails are available in carbon or stainless steel. The anchor can be used in concrete, block, brick or stone. A corrosion resistant Zamac alloy is used to form the anchor body with either a Mushroom or Flathead. The anchor can be used for light duty, tamper proof applications.
GENERAL APPLICATION & USES
- Brick ties and masonry anchorage
- Electrical fixtures
- Drywall track
- Surveillance equipment
- Light gage attachments
- Federal GSA Specification - Meets the proof load requirements of FF-S-325C, Group V, Type 2, Class 3, (superseded) and CID A-A 1925A, Type 1
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.