Workman Rescuer, Stainless Steel Cable, 50'
MSA?s Workman Rescuer provides fast, easy and intuitive fall protection with integral bi-directional retrieval capability. Not only does the Workman Rescuer arrest the fall, its retrieval capability allows the fallen worker to ascend or descend to a safe location. This durable, economical addition to the Workman Series of products offers fast installation and setup, ideal for applications where time and ease of use are a priority. The Workman Rescuer is also a stand-alone retractable device, as the carrying handle may be used as an anchorage attachment.
Manufacturer number: 10158178
- Integral mounting bracket
- Color-coded switch for retrieval mechanism activation
- Ergonomic, stainless steel carrying handle can also be used as anchorage connection point
- Built-in shock absorber
- Robust aluminum housing with thermoplastic bumpers
- Self-locking swivel snaphook with load indicator
- User capacity up to 400 lbs.
- ANSI Z359.1-2007, CSA Z259.2.2-98(R2009) & EN 360:2012, EN 1496:2006
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.